Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

15.6.08 || Sunday, June 15, 2008

QUIZ TIMEEE !

1. At what age do you wish to get married ?
:arnd 25?
2. Study hard or Play hard ?
:study hard before playing hard(: xian ku hou tian :D
3. Who is the person you trust most ?
:TEEHEES! Rambutan?
4. Why do you think you have not enough confidence ?
:I don’t have faith in myself at times ? ok, i;m not answering._.
5. If you have a dream come true, what would it be ?
:I don’t know, ‘cus I cant predict them ?
6. What is your idea of a friend ?
:one who trust & accept who I am.
7. What is your goal this year ?
:to get into doublescience class at least in 2009&last long =x
8. Do you believe in eternity love ?
:erm, no idea ….
9. If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do ?
:divide them into four.keep 1/4 to myself ,2/4 to my family & th rest to charities(:
10. If time were to unwind, what would you change ?
:my PSLE D: though I’m happy to be able to enter into this school(:
11. If the person you love is dying, would you stay with him/her or lead a happy single life ?
:stay with himmmmm DD:
12. What feelings you hate the most ?
:being left out; nothing to do; being force; things tht dont go in th way I want[ sometimes]
13. Do you cherish all friendships of yours ?
:nah , but mostly !
14. Do you believe in love at first sight ?
:ahem* no .
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life ?
:my family(: , BEST FRIEND [ gladys?] & heehee , him :D
16. Who do you hope to be always behind you, supporting you ?
:most importantly my family , friends & him lahs .
17. People who are going to be hated by you ?
:huh ?
18. Describe the person who tagged you in 5words.
:Dovin – don’t know , he seems lazy to me =xx
19. How many percent do you think you are infront of your friends ?
:sorry , I don’t know how they think of me(:
20. Do you think long-distance relationship will work out ?
:maybe , maybe not ((:
Eight people I choose to do this quiz... (I wouldn't say they are unlucky, you can always have fun doing this. =D)
1. Wen Ching (:
2. Jaslyn
3. Wen Xi
4. Angie
5. Nina [ blog? ]
6. jkson’s wifey diane?
7. audrey
8. syuhrah