Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

11.10.08 || Saturday, October 11, 2008

i wonder what has happened to me . my head's like , i dont know . keep feeling tht my head's heavy , giddy . something aint right . i'm waiting . waiting for my bloodtestresults & next checkup on 13Sep .

currently bored bored now . nothing to do . blogskins aint nice lohs . haiyo . dont like this skin either . gna chnge . thought thr'll be alot to do on th com after exams , but apparently , thr isnt. i'm like viewing th same few pages . I'M BORED . phew .