Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

What If Rainbow Never Disappears ?
21.3.09 || Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Xiao Shen ! :D


The Present .
Cake


Oh yes , did you see this beautiful rainbow @ 7++ pm just now ?

Hello .
Had Dance yesterday & the day before .
Was hectic .
Very very .
It seems like th trainings given were training on our Napha instead of AYG .
I enjoyed , somehow somewhat .
I dont know why .
But th first training at Nan Hua High School made me want to go back again th next day for training ,
Despite all the runnings , pumpings , early wake-ups .
Perhaps mainly because i feel that we must buck-up , after having combined rehearsals with Nan Hua & Crescent Girls .
Cus' their standard are really , WOW .
Esp , Nan Hua .
Perfect .
Woo .
So maybe tht pushes me to go for their tiring , torturous yet fun & good for our stamina's trainings .
We will have our sleeping session for about 1 hour + in e hall with the other two schools .
Cus we've been running under e hot sun for hours , so after lunch , everyone's forced to sleep .
Or lie down .
No one's to be seen sitting around .
And yes , buttttsss facing th floor .
NO butts up huh ^^
But as usual , you know we never listen to instructors.
Our butts will be up faing e ceiling ,
Our faces facing each other
One clique by one clique forming circles with your heads ,
Chit chatting , talking , gossiping , laughing , joking
After ten minutues of lying down to satisfy th instructors .
After tht , all up all up ! :DD
But of course , we got to lie our heads down luhs .
Otherwise they'll take their bamboos to you and smack your ass .
We know it hurts , but still , we wna talk .
Wahaha .
An hour of such rest seems to have restore everyone's long lost energy , including mine .
After tht , instructors will wake us up ,
And we'll do our sort of hip hop dance .
That is our finale piece .
What a cool & hop dance .
I like it :D
Everyone's having fun
Hoho .
Th next practice will be on 04.04.09
MIss having the practice somehow .
I think i must be crazy .
Haha :D

Woke up at 10+ today .
I feel so nicee , so comfortable , so shiok out of a sudden .
Cus i've been waking up at 6/7.30 am for 3 consecutive days
Yeahs ,
& i realised i got terrible headache this morning .
I'm afraid that i'll fall sick .
Cus school's reopening , camp's coming D:
I think falling sick during camp will be soooo suck yucky yeahs ?
Eeew .
D:
So i cant fall sick .
People , esp dancers ! , drink more water water water alright ?
I'm listening to Right Round now .
This song is quite nicee .
Arel Yip introduced to me .
So maybe i'm uploading .
Cus i think it'll take a long time .

Oh yes yes yes yes !
Tmr's Family Trip To The ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
Dont Be Jealous .
Waaahaaa .
That's absoultely right
I;m going with my dearest boyfriends :DAshton & Caden Lim
They are the gems in our family .
Ashton will get excited upon seeing e elephant .
Think he'll be running about tmr . Better bring pram there for him .
Waahaa
Will be bringing him to th Kid's Zone for a pony ride .
I'm sure he'll
Cry D;
okays ,
my hearts' pumping so fast .
I dont know why .
Maybe cus it's th first time i'm going to Zoo with my 2 boyfriends
- a 1 year old toddler & a 3 months old baby .
It'll be very frustrating to hear th two of them crying at e same time .
But well , i aint th only adult there :D
wooo~ adult ;D:D:D
So yea ,
i think i'll stop accompanying them and walk on my own, snapshoting here & there after a couple of hours .
ButButBut
Who knows ?
Maybe i'll be taking care of them throughout .
Haha :D
OK ,
i think i shall stop here .
Let me continue blogging the ZOO TRIP w photos of my 2 lovely boyfriends , i promise .
And yes , i changed my mind .
Be Jealous .