Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

I Just Realised , What's Over Is Over
13.3.09 || Friday, March 13, 2009

Home-d at 6 pm sharp .
Dearest Yu Zhen , smile & dont worry cus your mummy said OK
& everything'll be fine :D
so smile & relax huh .

Clear-ed books .
Left only e newspaper underneath my desk .
Books are heavy .
& I've got trouble carrying them home .
Forgot today's th last day of school .
Thus , i've got to carry so many at a go .

Was super full now .
Had Dance Meeting , followed by Department Meeting & then interviewed by students [ getting a degree] from NUS .
They're cool .
They're so mature , yet funny .
Emm , i dont know how to put this but yea , i enjoyed the whole conversation and interview .
Had Pizza , Ferrero Rocher , and drinks with them .
Must have bombed them quite alot , i guess .
Haha .

Yea , Diane was super cool cus she came to school at 1130 am .
And thn she went home at 0100 .
Isnt tht cool ?
God .
Haha .
I must be crazy to wna try coming at tht time .

Shyt .
I forgot to go down to Toa Payoh .
To get the thing done .
How How How ?
I really am busy .
Can somebody in 3I like go down on my behalf or something .
Grr .
Whatever .
Put this aside for the time being .

Dance almost takes up my holiday .
I may have to be absent for some cus my family actually planned activities .
Today's boring .
I shall stop here then .
Byebye & loves .

& i just realised ,
what's over is over .
A story that carries a tragic ending will never have a twist .