Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

I'm Sick . Is it b'cus i've been thinking alot recently ?
31.3.09 || Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fever , 38.9 degree celsius when i took last night .
38 degree celsius at the doc's .
38.5 degree celsius now .
Sore throat , fever , flu , cough .
I feel terrible now .
I dont even have the strength t walk .
So seize this chance to blog when i dont feel weak .
Cus i just had my medicine 2 hours ago .
The disgusting feeling will be back soon ,
Medicine time in half an hour's time .
Everyone , drink water , sleep early .
Falling sick doesnt feel good .
Cus you'll needa eat different kinds of medicine .
Ohmy , the feeling returns .
Byebye .



thankyou cles , angie and felicia :]

oh yes , links next time .
D:


Untitled from Ridhwan Yusoff on Vimeo.