Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

Doubted
17.4.09 || Friday, April 17, 2009

Apparently ,
the good and perfect image of my class that was fixed in my mind has shattered .
For the first time in my entire life , i was doubted like this .
To those who know me well , running really kills me and i hate to run 2.4 , seriously.
To ex-1e,2e mates , you guys know that all i always hope for Napfa is merely just a passing grade.
For what must i change this year ?
Do you really think ive cheated ?
Must you really doubt me ?
What did i do ?
I was running like how the others did .
1351 , this timing i'll not take it as my Napfa run's grade .
Rest assure .
I will re-take , and dont worry .
I'll stop asking myself to continue running despite how tired i am .
I will just give up and walk for the enitre round .
I'll forget the encouragements Kenneth and KC gave me.
I will get the passing time .
Perhaps , only this can solve everything .
What makes you think that i cant get what the others can get ?
It's really surpirsing , this timing isn't mine , it's too fast .
I cant believe it either .
So dont worry , i will make everyone happy the next run .
Is this good enough for those who doubted me in 3I ?
Perseverance , hardwork .
Swimming parctices on alternate Sundays do help .
I ought to be happy .
Now , i hate this timing .
It's an achievement ,
But one that make others hate me .
Maybe i should listen to Ms Chew and not run today cus of my rashes .
Wait , No .
I shouldn't have come to school at all .
Today's suppose to be the day that makes me relieve cus 2.4's finally over.
But it seems like i'm wrong .

Cried in front of ms chew , but what can we do to convince th others ?

Kenneth , "endurance is all in the mind " . this sentence makes true sense .
I endured , i did .
thanks .

its just a run , why so serious ?
its just a run , why should i cheat ?
its just a run , i only aim for 16 min , that's all .
ppl , you dont understand me.