Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

Every other day is the same
5.4.09 || Sunday, April 05, 2009

Edited .

Everyday's the same .
Sick sick sick sick sick .
GRRR .
Endless cough ,
Endless flu .
Endless headaches .
ohmyGOD .
This kills .
This sucks .
I hate this .
NO good No good .
Whew .
I'm practically perspiring every second .
WOW .

Viewd snr JiaQi' blog ,
Her blog song is making me dizzy-fizzy D:
haha .
oh yes !
yay yay yay ,
i'm almost completing my homeworks given on days when i'm absent :DD
ok luhs, i'm off to shower , thn homework time !!
after tht ,
probably meeting someone to complete my Geog ws
cus i've carelessly placed my book in school .
K luhs , i'm coughing like some heaven now and i cant type properly .
Goodbye & takecare !






ZOO trip w Ashton And Caden .
More photos coming up .
[sry , i'm just too lazy to upload it up now :X ]