Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

Regrets
13.4.09 || Monday, April 13, 2009

School ended early .
0920 and off we go !
Seriously a waste of time , no offence but uh-huh ..
Went for English and SS only .
Some even more pro : no books .
Can't believe 'm tht dumb to even bring English tb and SS .
And yes , i brought my heavy , thick orange filee .
Man , my entire school bag's still as heavy .
Grr
Well , we should feel happy already .
Cus as far as we know , thr are certain classes having PE for the first 2 periods.
And they did 2.4 run , i think ?
I dont know .
Seniors were talking about it so yeps .
Talking about run , it reminded me of ytd .
Wth .
Forget it .
Asked Ms Chew if my class's running this Friday ,
And she says " Yes ! It's been a month since i last see your class ! "
Woo . I never realise that we've been skipping lessons and PEs on Friday .
Hahaa .
I bus-ed home straight after school today .
Cus i wna finish my amath revision and my chinese assignment .
I couldn't find any gao zhi at home .
I guess i've finished using them .
Damn it luhs .
How am i suppose to hand in my chinese essay tmr ?
And i need 3 pieces k .
Not 1 .
Minimum 800 words , tcher must be crazzzyyyy .
Whatever , I should be able to reach .
Hehehe .
Mummy brought me to Chinese Medical Hall or whatever it is called just less than half an hour ago
To drink whatever drink is that .
Ithelps in sore thoat and cough .
Dry cough , he says .
Well , tht yucky drink , just a small cup of it cost 3 bucks .
So expensive .
It's yucky , soooo bitter .
Eeeew .

Dont think there's anymore to share .
Oh yes , Snr JiaQi was laughing so loudly
B'cus i lost my voiceee !
Snr Sera and Snr Nic were thr to be my witness .
Haha , th way she laugh made me want t laugh too.
What a cute senior i have .
Alright then .
Same old line , takecare and dont end up like me -
Losing voice,
Sore throat ,
Cough,
Flu .
"{

I regretted wanting to be just close friends .
Ithink I better shutup . ihave no rights to talk to you about this.
cus i'm just a nobodyhere.