Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

Smiles With No Meaning
19.4.09 || Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hi all .
As you know , i'm not happy for these few days .
Exams are on their way here and i'm still so far back behind everyone .
More time is needed for me .
To put down the sad past , regardless of recently or not .
And continue to focus on my tasks .
It's not stressful , you know .
It just affects the emotion somehow .
But i'm still handling it smoothly .
Whatever it is , i am me .
I know myself btr than anyone else .
I have no idea why i am typing down all these here but yeah .
I'm glad that school has stopped all CCAs starting from tmr .
Otherwise i wont have sufficient time left to revise .
Wednesday's gna be a special day in every year for me .
I always look forward to that day and i just get excited upon seeing the date .
But somehow , i dont this year .
3 more days to Wednesday but i'm feeling empty inside .
I Dont Know Why .
OK.
I shall not talk much here .
Hopefully i can blog soon .
Thanks ppl for cheering me up
I appreciate all .
Thanks (:
Study Hard .
Seeyou

my b'day , i dont think thr's anyone to celebrate w me like last year .
cus , there's no one left .