Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

Hold On
17.5.09 || Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ytd was a disaster.
Physically,
emotionally.
It's sad, hurting.
I cried.
Stopped.
Cried again.
I can’t stand it.
It's difficult.
It's my fault i know.
Cus you
said this before.

That
friends are on top of anything else.
And you don’t wna have this as part of
your stress.
I promised you.
But i didn’t do it ytd .
I failed.
I feel guilty.
I'm sorry.
Now that you’re having fun out there.
I am thinking alot here, at home.
I can be fine ytd , just by having you
to say
“It’s my fault, i'm sorry girl. Don’t be angry please”
But you
did not say that.
Disappointed.
But i dare not mouth a word about it.
Cus i want a cease. Stop.
I'm afraid i'll be adding oil to the fire.
So i rather keep quiet.
This isn’t important anw.
Those issues that
are important to me have been complaint to you.
You can turn a deaf ear to
it
You don’t care about me anymore.
You don’t.
It's so hurting.
I'm here waiting for a reply which i know it wont come .
It's depressing
to have this expectation but i'm still trying hard to shake this paraniod off
from my mind.

Vulgarities filled up th whole msg .
My inbox is
polluted .

This thing happened again ,
Th same as last year when you
are out with your friends to Wild Wild Wet .
But your tone was so nice .
You explained .You comforted .
You tried.
But this time round you
didn’t.
You said you don’t know what to do, repeatedly.
You said you
won’t give up.
I won’t too.


Care about me .
Care , Love .
You said your feelings are
true, so are mine.
I need you .
I'm reallyreally
sorry.




I'm Sorry .