Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

I Am
23.5.09 || Saturday, May 23, 2009

Halogen is the name
Female SLs went for a talk from 0900-1600 ytd while Sec3s are having their journey.
Heroines were there to share their experiences with us.
They rock
Ms Elim Chew , Ms Nanz Chong-Komo , Ms Somaly Mam
I admire you ladies .

I wna be like Ms Elim Chew , I wna open many many stores like how she does to 77th street.
I want to be like Ms Nanz Chong-Komo, I want to stand up at where i last fall . I want to be brave
I want to continu my life with an optimistic mindset even though everything's lost.
I want to be like Ms Somaly Mam , cus' she gave herself a chance.
God gave her too .
She's generous. She's great. She's nicee.
I want to help the other ppl who are less fortunate than me .
I want to open an organisation and help them
I want to help those who are sexually or mentally/physically abused.

I want to be them
I want to be like Mr. Martin too !
:D
I want to have adorable kids in future ! :D

Ytd's talk, was a great one.
The first talk i ever praise .
cus talks are usually loooong and my buttock hurts.
Inspiring , touching .
The warmth these speakers gave melted my heart .
To sum up , they just rock .

anw , had dance today.
woke at 0645.
i feel so "packed with energy"
haha . cus i slept ear;y ytd .
yay .
yeps .
I wna go sentosa e next time .
next time k .
hoho .
yeah , suppose to go toa payoh with eugene but he;'s out so nvm .
i shall go alone .
i'm so tired now .
so so tired .
cramps . muscle cramps
it's been so long since i last dance , before today .

woohoooooooo.
holiday's coming .
i'm going for e night study in June .
my chinese .
ace it ace it .

oh yes , i'm going to ANGIE'S house tmr .
I'll blog about it tmr .
Will be meeting dancers @ 7.30 am .
mindyou , its A.M
early but :DDD
okie , i 'll stop .

Night at the museum , Dance Subaru .
i will watch them .
have been waiting for so long .
i'll be going alone .
so cool .
for e first time , i dont know how that feels .
butbut , Dance Subaru's with e dancers.
Night at the museum will be me me & me only.

yesyes , 5 more days to Perth .
okayokay , byebye .


it needs a long time to build up
sweet memories are indeed mem0ries