Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

174th Post . Dead beat .
11.6.09 || Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hi there .
I'm very very tired .
I've got cramps here and there.
It's uncomfortable , you know ?
But no matterhow pain how tired i am ,
i'm still gna go dance cus the big day is nearingggg !
ahhhhhh , so excited .
though it's juts , dancing as usual .
i dont know , i just feel excited about the upcoming Musical .
woohoo .
anyway , i'm pretty happy today cus i finally managed to rmb most of the dance stps for sticks !
all thanks to Gladys ad the whole grp , esp Jin Ling jr !
haha .
ballet should be fine , thankyou Gladys again , for teaching for like , continuously? cus i kept forgetting :D
time is much more simpler .
today's more tired than ytd .
i dont know why .
dance again tmr morning .

oh yes , i got back my report book .
it doesn't look like i'm very very very very very weak afterall .
but , i'm still very very very weak in my class .
thanks Ms Tang , for your advice .

If I'm struggling , i'll learn to say No .
But I wna try all that's given to me first .
what you've said really make sense though ..

i'm eating nutella now .
nicee .

oh! yesyes , no wonder i feel that i've got one more thng to post .
Angie Reena Gladys Brenda Nina Wan Lin Yi Lin and I went to have Suki Sushi for lunch today and were all late for dance .
I personally feel guilty cus Ms Emma didnt scold or show u herunhappiness .
I know she's unhappy cus as seniros we should reach and know the consequences better than anyone else if we go to a faraway place o eat given with less than 2 hours .
till now we havent apologise .
idk if the rest did after I left .

Yawns
Senior Nic asked me to go to bed cus dancers , all need lots of rest .
heh , really tiring leh .
and I tend to get thirsty VERY easily .
okay , i'm gna end here .
seeya ! and takecare /

omg , there's alottt of holiday works left undone !
i'm dead . hopefully i can complete all in the third week .
yay .


and ! thankyou for the tag-gers . funny word i know .
but , yeah . i'm FINE now ! and it's my turn to cheer ppl up now !
thanks and i appreciate it .
(: am feeling happy cus of all your tags :D

ANGIE ! CHEER UP !

i'll be here for
you , always (:
look
for
me if you need to .
you are a good friend
.
dont cry ,
smile pls .
cus I like your smile
!
Read alr must
smile huh ^^
loveya my friend
!