Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

Definitely Not Returning
6.6.09 || Saturday, June 06, 2009

I may not get married afterall when i grow up .
Cus , I find i rather hard to trust people now .
I'm not pin-pointing at anyone .
I'm just saying how i'm feeling .
Yeah , i just packed stuffs , ready to move them into lugagges again .

I have lost everything .
Lost a b-friend .
Lost my ' okay' standard in my studies .
Lost my ' not bad attendance in both CCA and SL .
Lost my beloved family .
Lost the warmth i used to have.
Lost this house .


& now i'm crying again.
I shall say out everything , whatever im thinking, whatever im feeling now .
so dont blame me , dont ask me .

Love
6th of every month had always been an exciting & meaningful day bcus a msg will come on 12 midngith which i savd every month and the movie that was going to be watched the following day. I cant say much bout this , and i dont want to.
But all i want to let it out is just this -
We may seem fine .
But I've always yearn for something btr.

Family
Almost every school holiday, we will go on a family trip .
Though I just came back from Aus , that wasnt considered as a family trip cus not 5 went .
And now , things got worse .
Family stuufs began popping out like nobody's business .
I will miss Daddy .

Friends
Cheerful , hyper i may seem in school
They were all forced actions .
If I were to saty unhappy and put on an upset look , ppl will start questioning .
I don want that.

Friends.
They do stay .
But bonds within change.
I have always placed my SEC 1 girl-friends as no. 1
At the very least , i still have them with me .
But now , they're gone .

Dance
Dance is what i'll do whenever i'm feeling low .
But I know I'm tired and i dont give as much concentration and determination during practices.
I tend to get stress out and give up .
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO .

Me
Sometimes i just dont understand myself
I tend to throw temper at the wrong person.
And thn i go apologising non-stop like a fool cus of my stupid mistake.
But these aren't things I can control
I cried in the middle of the nightS sometimes ,
I dare not breathe a word.

I'm changing t control myself , cus I promised You.

I'm trying hard to stabilise myself between studies and dance.
Seriously, SL does not affect me much.
I know I can do it .
I just need chance , opportunities and time .

I do not know what to do ,
To get all of what I want.
I want someone there to hug me when i need one
I want someone there for me to accompany out for shopping and stuffs.
I want someone there to help me with my school work.
I want someone there to give me strong encouragements.
I want someone to make my life abit more colourful .
I want someone to fix a date for me to look forward to .
I want my life to be like this.


I've lost so many things.
Is it considered unfair to return me some?

Labels: