Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

Be Myself
31.8.09 || Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm feeling so alone .
So afar from everybody .
I feel odd .
Just like the television in the middle of the sea with nothing around .
No comfort no sense of security nobody to talk to nobody there for you.
Funny and weird ?
It's been long .
I still havent get the sense of security and the peace of mind for study from family.
For once , really for once in my life from the moment im born till now ,
i feel like giving up .
Giving up on my studies .
I'm a failure in everything .
And maybe i should just stop myself from perservering becus im way too tired .
Im tired to even cry .
My heart has been aching so badly and ppl around me still,
still continue to make things worse for me.
Sorry but my Dad isnt here with me .
I dont have to cry .
Nothing's worth for me to tear .
 i'll become selfish and stubborn becus of you guys , yes you .
and sometimes, having a team doesnt mean achievement.
.
.
.

Teachers' Day Celebration ended on time , yay for me yay for Aesthetics Dept (: