Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

Compete Till The End Point i
30.8.09 || Sunday, August 30, 2009

SO SHAG my phone's spoilt .
Aww i cant view images now .
.

Yesterday was tiring
HULLABALOO amazing race in tampines was fun , though tiring .
Now I know where is Bed+OK reservoir and which buses to take and stuffs Hi Five ! :D
It was fun , and Jonavan was our photographer for e day .
So stupid I didnt even know he was taking photos .
I look so cock .
Joshua says i have a cock face , NO NO okay though i look like one in ytd's photos .
\haha
.

Oh yes , thankyou Ms Wynn Chew ! :DDD for the treat at pastamania .
Pizzas are nicee though it's bread again ...
Heheheh .
Wooo i know your b-friend alr , no neeed to be shy luhs :DDD
 heheheh
LOVEu!
.
today i text Annie to tell her that i wna withdraw from e tuition.

She's unhappy and i dont know what to do .
.
Yesterday night , i felt ... or rather i feel that i dun give a damn to anything anymore.
that;s good , at least tears are beginning to disappear.
How I wish everyday = yesterday
No worrries , only laughters , perspiration , and phones aside .
.
okay one last thing i reached home at 12+ ytd and my mum didnt say anything :)
byebye .

Labels: