Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

Immaturity
23.8.09 || Sunday, August 23, 2009

A brand new week is coming .
Tmr shall be the last day of English O Level Oral .
Report Books maybe out soon .
Homeworks ; SLs ; Dance ; Family ; Friends
One after the other , giving me unnecessary stress .
Miracously, instead of able to handle stress more efficiently ,
it seems like im getting beaten down by it .
However,
Today, I carry a different mind .
I will not think about what others say ,
I need not care ,
I need not worry .
I need not think of ways to avoid .
to explain ,
to change ,
to make those who dislike me to like me
Because I dont need these ppl .
Spreading rumors behind my back ?
It's okay that those who knows who did this to not let me know ,
I wont force .
If any one of you knows the person who did this ,
and you wna be a kind soul , tell that person to watch .
yeah ,
Just watch out .
I know actions speak louder than words .
So im not going to say so much crap here anymore .
Im sure that person who started it all views my blog, or maybe he/she doesnt .
Whatver , whocares .
Just becareful luh .
And, those who continue to help that person in spreading this rumor around ,
I thank You because by this action of yours ,
I Know You Envy Me .
hehe
Thanks huh ^^
Okay school tmr
Ciao !
Thanks xm and angie :D
Lovesyou
Goodluck for your EL O Level Oral Xuanming and to all the rest of e sec 4s !
WenHsuen , if you're going to think so much , then you are
as useless as them .