Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

False Happiness
11.9.09 || Friday, September 11, 2009

I like to bus home alone .
Becus with no one talking to me , I can listen to songs and yes that will always be slf-reflecting period.
Maybe things will be better and we will save up more tears if we didnt move house and cramp here .
Maybe grades would have been better due to the quietness , freedom , and peace we can have there but NOT here .
Im awaiting for december to come so that i can move out of this house that is equally e same as staying in jail becus we arent allowed to thro temper , cry , shout , play , do whatever we wan .
Yesterday night , Mummy talked to me again ,
She said if it is difficult to continue to study like how i used to , then let myself relax and dun stress myself.
I started t think , if others can acheive success , why cant I ?
If others can pursue their own dreams , why cant I ?
If , if ..
If others can have a warm lil' apartment to stay with their Daddy and Mummy .
then why cant I ?