Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

Last View Of My Home
30.11.09 || Monday, November 30, 2009

Yeah this is an art piece done by Yours Truly .
Whatever happy or unhappy things have happened in that house during these 8 years.
And, heh heh I've got a little number 8 carved on the wall next to my bed.
I didnt do anything to it.
It was there since I started sleeping without my parents and it was my midnight toy whenever I can't get to sleep.
The sad thing about moving house is that you cant keep all these fixtures in the house which carry many of your funny & weird secrets as well as all those wonderful memories.
I cant go on any further .
Goodbye :'(