Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

XOXO
16.11.09 || Monday, November 16, 2009











WOW FREAKING BIG EYEBAGS MANZ

that's what sisters do at home when boredom finds its way here (:
ahhha Sec 2s gto back their streaming results .
Just feel that some ppl dont deserve to get what they have been posted to :(
so sad ah anywayzx cheer up to who are disappointed !!
it's been raining for so many days !
today i overheard two old folks' conversation on the bus .
A: " I think it's Singapore's winter now"
B: " Snow ?"
A: " Hmm dont think so, should be just rain "


so cute and funny .
of cus there's only rain in S'pore .
Who will expect snow to come falling down from the sky when all of us wear just a simple T-Shirt and shorts ?
Hhaha .

Oh yes , today some of my friends and I were asked by Mdm Pari to go to the I&E Studio to take photos .
I thought it was for the grooming stuffs but guess what ?
it was snapshots for the Diary 2010 .
To think it's a must for everyone to purchase .
Haha whatver , it's my last year anywayz.
Wow my sister just came in , took a photo with me , handed me a bar of mentos sweet and went out of the room .
cool .