Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

CHRISTMAS @ CITY HARVEST
25.12.09 || Friday, December 25, 2009




( looks like he's lying on my shoulder, lol)
MERRY CHRISTMAS !

How did you guys spend your eve ?
My christmas eve was great, Awesome and fun.
But my christmas day is boring !
I attended christmas service at city harvest and i shopped and bought prezzies alone for my siblings and beloved mommy.
I shopped till i left ony that pathetic 2 bucks and i dare not spend them at all !!
see how pathetic was I, can you?
So i spent most of my day reading a book known as " Book Of Jokes "
I laugh like a retard alone at POPular and I prayed hard for my one bar phone battery to to be flat only when i stepped home and miraculously it did.

Service was great, I always enjoy it becus I just feel so comfy.
I know Dad's gonna turn into a mute when he sees this but yeah. whtever .. he wont care now so long as I enjoy it.
City Harvest or Heart Of God ?
I'm like stuck in between these two churches.
Ahhh i shall not think about it for the time being.

Anyway I have been reading just or the sake of reading becus of my assignmetn but dumb enough I have not started on anything yet so applause for me people.
I 'll roll my eyes whenever i think of the reopening of school.

It'll be great to see teachers like Mr Timothy Chen , Mr Ong, Mrs Quek almost everyday when school starts but it'll suck like hell to face whichevermates you think I'd refer to so yeah.
OK OK wait, correction !
I'll always be happy becus I dun live to get angry or receive anger from whichevermates furthermore i've got higher authorites to be by my side so now I feel more safe in school.
YAY OK WEN HSUEN SCHOOL IS GOING TO BE GOOOD FUN AND XCITINGGZZX TO SEE HOW PPL GET CALLED OUT AND YADAH YADAH.

Anyway ppl in e photos are people who spent christmas eve night with Yours Truly @ CHC.
Once again, Merry Merry Christmas !!

Go around collecting prezzies and if ppl ask you why , you answer " oh becus it's the festive of giving, isnt it ?" .
So do it before 12 am comes because by then you wont have anymore valid reasons to ask for a present unless it's your birthday OK nightnights ;)
Santa Claus in now on his way back to his land.