Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

Endless Thoughts
31.12.09 || Thursday, December 31, 2009





Today is the last day of the year 2009 .
Well, many things happened this year.
But regardless of what issues, what happened , happy or sad , I will still keep them with me.
I will bring all these memories with me to 2010 .
I told myself that i will stop hating anyone .
I will not worry and think of problems that I can't change even if Ive given my 101 percent to twist things around .
2009 is the worst year I've ever had .
Friends, family and many other more issues weren't as good as how you guys think .
It is because of all these that turned me into a stronger and better person .
I know how to react , I know what to prevent , I know what not to do and what is supposed to be done.
I know how to protect myself, to be more independent, unlike the past when I used to depend on others .
I know how to make plans for my future, how to make plans to make my life better, how to make plans to get rid of my unhappiness .
OK wait, 2009 is not that bad afterall.
It's the year that Ive grown up alot , mentally and emotionally.
Wow if there is a record of how many times Ive teared per year, I suppose I have broken my own record this year !
No matter hwo much I dislike 2009, I will still remember 09 because this is the year that all bad and unhappy activities occurred together that resulted me to be stronger and hence it is a stop for the continual of such things to occur next year after allowing so many not wonderful things to happen in my 2009 .
Special thanks to EvilGrape for being there for me always .
Really there for me always .
I dont have to even approach him when I am unhappy becasue he willl reach me before yours truly whenver I'm in need for a listening ear and some words of encouragement.
I suppose his ****** has been troubling him,and my heart do aches whenever I think of that becuae there's nothing I can do to make him get better or rather , there's nothhing I can do to repay him.
It may seems that he didnt do much but in fact, he helps alot alot .
So I will always pray to God that next year will be a goood gooood gooood year for EvilGrape.
This Sat's service will be the first service of e year .
Like I said, I'll stop to dislike anyone because I don't have to .
It will only make me life more miserable .
I want to be happy .
I want to be happy everyday .
I want 2010 to be a better and happier year.
Hence, for the very first service of 2010 , I will pray to God to make all my friends, my family , everyone that I love to have a better year in 2010 .
I thank people who made me laugh , apologise to people whom I have offended or made you get upset .
But no matter what, it's gonna be over.
I will put the hard times back and start afresh in the new year.
I hope all of you will too (:
Thus, let's enjoy this very last day of 2009 and enjoy our everyday in 2010!
& zoo trip with T was good