Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

JUST FOR MY 20 BUCKS
21.12.09 || Monday, December 21, 2009

Job today.
It was all so screwed up , by me i guess.
Popcorn machine is so difficult to handle with.
Ive got blisters all thanks to that machine plus myself becus I dunno how to handle it.
Anyway Jaslyn was super pissed off by those aunties who tried to make candy floss themselves
I can see how satisfied they were with the candy floss they made.
lol .
You should see how Jaslyn complain ; I can see she cant tolerate any further !
Hhaha .
Yeah Jaslyn is so much stronger than me.
She said she didnt consume anything before coming for work and so do i.
After a while I wanted to vomit and have signs of wanting to faint , on the other hand , she's there making a candy floss for me to eat so that i have sugar in my body and that i'd not faint.
It was fun thou' .
I would like to go again for candy floss.
Because it's easy and fun.
As for popcorn, I kinda have a lil phobia for that but as long as Im taught on how to handle those broken 'door covers' and e popping popcorn and when to switch off the switches, i'll be more than willing to nod my head and say yessss to doing popcorn too!!!
Steamboat later.
ciao
i'll be waiting