Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

Only If Miracles Happen
3.12.09 || Thursday, December 03, 2009

Isn't this picture lovely ?
Only if I can bring all my loved ones to this place and stay there with no worries.
Ahh it looks so comfortable and the weather there seems to be cooling .
Lol .
Anyway, I have been dancing this week !
Tht means i wasnt rotting at home (:
Yay and claps please !
Hahha
At least some exercises to do, lest I'll get fatter :(
OK, i wna stop blogging and watch my 9o'clock show !
Seeyou babes amd hunks the next time ;D