Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

When I See Stars
28.12.09 || Monday, December 28, 2009




That's what we always do when we entered the shop that doesnt sell our type of clothes.
As you can see, my mommy is trying on her clothes so yeah .
i guess you understand .
Anyway, secondary one orientation was fun and I hope it'll be better tomorrow !!
I never fail to ask the students which primary school they are from because I want to see if there's any from my primary school !!
Zoo on 30th ?
Hopefully YESS
By the way,
I Love Joey Tan Loads.
MUACKKKSKKKSKSKKSXXZX