Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

Suits You Perfectly
9.1.10 || Saturday, January 09, 2010

Hi !
Ive got 5 minutes to blog because i gotta go study sooon alright alright alright
I woke at 0800 even thou I set my alarm at 0900 ;)
I think Im just kinda used to waking up early everyday already .
Well Im moving housee today . I wasnt really very excited ytd but then when i was about to sleep I could sense how much I look forward to the peace that Im finally getting back.
Ahh but then now I was back to normal again .
Maybe I was kinda used to adapt to changes and even moving of house doesnt worry me, niether does it make me feeel WOW .
Hhahah .
Anywayz spon is sooo wonderfullllyy right !
Try googling Alpha Male and read the definition !!
Sad for all these males , because I guess they will never ever understand why they are wrong at times :(

OKay I'm returning to my books now
Luv