Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

Dreams
18.3.10 || Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hey it's raining now like wow

Anyway was kinda unhappy when I put down my call with Mr Ong

I am not unhappy with him , but unhappy with the whole issue
Of course I know Mr ong has been helping me alot all these while and it isnt him who wants to complain but,
There I was trying to balance everything and understand my Mum's situation but I was being complained for not attending whatever that I was supposed to .
I just cannot tolerate when I was being 'accused' .
Why not think in another way ?
Everyone is out there having fun playing and enjoying themselves with their friends but I have been staying at home for the entire week and I swear that I did not complain at all becus I want to help out at home
I even give up going to Kbox when I can just enjoy and ignore everything at home
Can't anyone see how much I've been sacrificing?
So all I require now is everybody's understanding .
If no one can understand , then forget about the things that I've typed above .
I cannot please every single one of you .