Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

SHOP
13.3.10 || Saturday, March 13, 2010

FABULOUS

I went amk central to meet my mum cus she was doing her pedicure and then we went to Amk Hub for lunch and I saw Michelleeee Neo and Gladyssss ahhhaha :D

Oh well I thought I could enjoy the rest of my day cus Im finally far away from my boooks when I suddenly saw someone I shouldnt have when we were just about to head to another place .
Ahh tsk tsk first view at that person's face, mummy turned and gave negative comments without me introducing who that person is .
Ahh shall not elaborate further not worth to talk about that person hereeee

Went Orchard and shopped at 313
The worst thing that both you and I have never expected to happen , happened at cotton on
I vowed never to go there to shop again . Ok wait, not that bad , I should say I will only go back to that particular Cotton On @313 maybe only after a few months.
I rather go to other outlets. ARgh

On a brighter side, at least I purchased something
Havent shop for a long time
Forever 21 Zara Cotton On so on ...
Im just too lazy to share my day
Gonna catch a DVD show now
Ill be back when Im freee :] !