Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

Alejandro
14.5.10 || Friday, May 14, 2010

This post isn't gna make sense to everyone.
Yes exams are finally over but I'm not happy at all.
Competing for better outcomes hence avoiding and running away from your "rival" ( :[ ) isn't something someone who is confident will do.
I hate dislike this kind of person.
I have been feeling down/sad/frustrated/whatever this week, yes since Monday and it had affected my revision.
Being able to do my own things right now isn't something to be happy about because I'm just super freaking bored .
'This feeling is gonna dissolve right in your negligence.'
It's better if this sentence doesn't appear to be logical to most of you because it'll actually be good if I'm the only one knowing the definition, though it defeats the purpose of me blogging it up here.
Craps, I'm talking crap again.
Well, it's fading and it's gonna be okay and alright once I initiate to let go of everything.
I have learnt how to be selfish now.
Thanks all.
I'm off to my books