Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Wen Hsuen
Hey hey I'm 16 this year, still trying to grow taller. heart My family + edwardclementchester + Dance CHeeSe !

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

viewing
viewers!
04.12.2008


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Layout: hasta maƱana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


INCESSANCYLOVE
March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010

There's so much to know, so much to learn and so much to bear
9.6.10 || Wednesday, June 09, 2010



The Girls

Photobucket







The concert was freaking boring. I could have fallen asleep only if the staff on duty had lowered the mic volume.
Those raps were making me dizzy and blurrrr
I only know 2 songs out of all because the rest were composed by themselves
Apparently I chose this show cos' I thought there were breakdance pieces but I was disappointed when the last performance still turned out to be a RAPping or whtever you name it .
Damn I reached home at 12+ am but I was super happy becus that's the first timee I went home late and my Mum didnt call me at all !!
Well, wait . I should get worried in fact ..
Haha ok I just noticed that I was the only one who didn't wear necklace in the photos

Anyway Happy 2 Years on 7th June 2010 :)
Clapppppppppppppppppppppppssssssss
!