I just realised my posts have become shorter and shorter.
True enough, we can never predict what will happen in the future. You won't know what will occur later, tomorrow, the day after and so on . So many things happened just within a week. It happened before last year, and it drove me into a severe depression. However, I AM different this time. I did not cry nor ...I can't identify the problem. It just seems like I have a complete new heart. The old one has been thrown away and I can no longer get those feelings back, even when your photograph is right in front of me . I feel so bad becus I just forget about everything like this, even though it doesn't benefit much if those feelings stay. Anyway, I am enjoying school every single day and the nearing of Olevel makes me feel even more excited. OK i'm suppose to help Ong but I didn't go because I dunno the place and my mum just ask me not to go becus she's worried that I'll get lost . ARgh alright SPA Skill 3 is just around the corner. All the best 4Integrity ! Oh wait Racial Harmony was cool . Al least 3/4 of my class wore e ethnic costume. Thanks Syamim for lending me her costume !